Friday, April 30, 2010

Painting is a long process





It took me and afew friends from my house church roughly 15 hours to paint my house, which include caulking, taping off the sun, painitng the main color and then highlighting the sun with the amazing yellow. I am not a big fan of painting and this has made it very clear that i am not meant to be a painter. And unfortunatley I am not quite done yet. I still need to touch up some spots, stain the front door and make sure it is weather tight for the summer. But overall I think that it turned out alright. I may in the future paint all of the areas between the batons yellow but that will not be until fall. If you want to coem see it the house is located off of boulevard on clegern in Edmond, OK. Please dont bother the resident in the garage apartment because she has a bad temper and a gun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had such an amazing house, Geoff! I understand that painting it can be really a daunting task. But look at the result! It was great! I love the color that you chose. It’s pretty cool and gave a sunny atmosphere to your house. Anyway, how is it now? I wish the roof is painted as well! =)

    Willene Fagen

    ReplyDelete