Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I see painting in the future


School is coming to a close and i find my self with less time to work on the house. Hopefully by this weekend i will have the exterior trimmed out and ready for paint. I am thinking of painting the trim a nice dark brown. Kinda like the color of the buildings at national parks. The main part of the house will be a yellowish brown. We'll see how it looks. Also if I decide to spend the time on it I would like to put a sun on the side of the house made from 1x2 material that i am using on the rest of the house. Finishing up the outside should not take very long and i hope to complete it by the Time I head to New Hampshire. Thankfully my house church has volunteered to paint the exterior, which should make the process go much faster. Well Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment