Monday, April 19, 2010





I have finished half of the board and batten siding detail and am about ready to finish the other half. Time is a valuble comodatity during these last few weeks of my college career, but it will get done. I leave in a few weeks for New Hampshire and must make sure that my house will make it through the summe alone. Failure is not an option. I did decide to put a sun on one of the sides but cannot decide if i want to put another object in the other side. If you have suggestions please let me know, but make it quick becuase I will finish on wenesday. I also installed the octagonal window in the loft area, which will be used toventilate and add character to the outside of the house. That window cost more than the other seven combined but it was a gift and I graciously accepted it. Thats about it. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment