Wednesday, March 3, 2010

walls, roof, and loft are done

Alot of pregress has taken place over the last couple of weeks. I was able to build the walls and trusses off site and put them on at my friends house. I have decked and sheathed the exterior of the house and wrapped the entire structure in tar paper. I must say that I did not picture the house being so large. It is right a 13 ft tall and almost wont fit underneath the powerlines in the front of the drive way. Tommorow I am pickingup four of the eight windows for $15 each in Paden Ok. Thos will hopefully go in this friday night as well as my interior walls, the wheel wells, and my deck. I will upload pictures soon to show the progress that has taken place. I just found out that I am headed tp New Hampshire this summer and the the thought of taking my house with me is exciting. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment