Thursday, January 21, 2010

Building my small house

The only reason I am starting this blog is so I can keep track of the progress I make while building my first house. I have never undertaken this large of a project, although I have experience in many of the areas of construction. I generally dislike people who write blogs, so this blog will mainly have pictures and explanations of what is getting done. I may forget about this blog but we will see.
Just so it is clear I am not building this tiny house for some misguided environmental reason. I do appreciate this world and don't want to destroy it but the main reason I am building such a small house is so I don't have to stay in one place for to long and also because I do not want to have a mortgage or be in debt. I do not need a large home and do not desire one. I am building this house mainly from salvaged materials I find on job sites and in the trash. If you have anything you wish to donate I would appreciate it. I am only using money I have and will not be going into debt. I am cheap and am determined to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment